Applications are invited for a Postdoctoral position, PhD and Research Assistant (engineer) in the Photosymbiosis team in the Cell and Plant Physiology Laboratory (Grenoble, France). We are seeking for highly motivated scientists with skills and knowledge in fieldwork, molecular biology electron microscopy, driven by curiosity and passion.
Requirements and qualifications of potential candidates:
– Skills for logistics/field sampling (plankton).
– Background in Cell Biology, Molecular biology, Imaging, electron microscopy
– Knowledge and research experience in sample preparation for electron microscopy, and/or image analysis
– Excellent written and oral communication skills and proficiency in English are required.
– The candidate should have good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently, but also to interact well within an international and interdisciplinary research group.